Keeping your website up-to-date is critical for your studio. "Set it and forget it" won't give you the business or the ROI that your site can bring you. In order to drive traffic to your site through search engine optimization, as well as encourage conversion to sales, you should be continually updating your site with new content including blog posts, articles and images.
1. Responsive web design: From mobile browsers to netbooks and tablets, users are visiting your sites from an increasing array of devices and browsers. Is your website ready? This website from CITY CENTER DANCE IS ROCKIN'!
2. Graphics: If you have had the same website for more than four years, then you need a new design. If you ask other professional designers, they may shorten this time period to two or three years. You want to always keep your design fresh and current with the latest trends, technology, and functionality, in order to avoid major design mistakes. If the website below seems familiar, it's TIME FOR CHANGE.
3. Best Practices: Does your website integrate with social media? Is it cutting edge?
4. User Experience- Part of the functionality of a website is to engage the user and allow them to interact with it. It is important to upgrade your site to include special features, blog, social integration, effective search, and easy to find content. WOWSA to the one below. (Everything they may need is accessible there.)
5. Conversion: How much traffic do you get to your website, and how many of those visitors convert to customers? Only your development team knows for sure. NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN'.
Ok, so we get that it's scary to make a change. We get that it can be expensive in this day and age, but that is why Dance Studios Websites MAKES IT AFFORDABLE! Get an amazing website at your budget. Let us know, and we will work with you. If you want to GROW YOUR BUSINESS, your website is your calling card! We built most of the website above-not Alvin Ailey but we love it!
OUR WEBSITES START AT $263/MONTH. Save 10% when you order before February 15!
Call us for a free consultation: 212-929-9980