# 1 HOLIDAY PARTIES:
Great chance for parents to drop the kids off and have a day or night to themselves: Charges will depend on what you can get, but make sure you are making a PROFIT. Theme idea: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, St. Patrick’s – Try a picture day with Santa wearing holiday costume or clothing. Good for the whole family.
#2 MOM’S MORNING/AFTERNOON OUT:
Pick a 2 hour time block in the morning or afternoon where moms can drop their under 3’s off for two hours. Create a musical curriculum and video tape so mom is SURE to enroll her child in your dance studio when old enough!
#3 PARENTS DAY OFF:
5 hours of dance, fun, crafts and games. Pull out your DANCE-IN-A-CAN curriculum and have it once a month for 5 hours. Charge $30 per child for the day.
#4 DANCE SHOP:
Just supply the basics like slippers, tee shirts, leotards and tights. Don’t have enough room? Try this fantastic rack that will fit easily in your lobby. Still don’t have enough room? Sell the clothing through your website or School Empower!
Have an affordable custom tee-shirts, jackets, sweats and more designed for you by a local design OR Dance Studios Web Design and printed by Dance Studios Web Design favorite promotions agency. Contact us for prices email@example.com. (Or do it locally)
#6 DANCE OVERS:
Sleepovers with Dance, Dinner (Pizza), and a Movie (or make it a shorter 4 hour evening)
# 7 THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTIES:
For Boys: Zoo, Safari, Super Hero, Sports For Girls: Princess, Frozen, Super Hero, Dress Up Day (Makeup, Nails, Costumes). OR just have a party for the fun of it!
#8 OFFER UNIQUE CLASSES:
- Theater Workshops: Do 5 minute scene studies from popular movies/plays. Get scripts online. Have a Saturday performance of “One Acts”
- D’Acting: Great acting exercises for dancers. Check out a FREE EXAMPLE HERE:
- Tumbling: get a great gymnastics teacher and make sure you have correct equipment and mats
- Master Work Shops: Consider having a Plugin and Play Master workshop from companies like STAGEDOORCONNECTIONS
CLICKING ON ADS CAN INCREASE MY PROFIT (and yours too!)
# 9 PARENTS DANCE CLASS:
- Cheese, Wine and all that Jazz, (thanks to Joanne and Rhonda)
- Zumba – At a time that is convenient to them
- Mom + Dad Classes – ballroom, salsa, swing- offer babysitting for the one hour and pay your older dancers to watch
#10 STUDIO RENTALS:
Rent your studio for meetings, parties, or other teachers not competitive with you.
# 11 NON-DANCE RELATED MONEY IDEAS:
- YOUNGIQUE: A lot of studios are doing this now.
- NERIUM: I need this for sure!