I can't stress the importance of video to dance studios, so I thought I would share these quick points to make your video...even better!
How to make good video:
- Get a camera: it can be an iphone.
- Reveal the main benefit of the of your video-Why your should viewers watch: "take a look at our adorable tot class, it's a must see!" (Don't over think this point.)
- If you can, take a shot of the logo of your school so it has your company name.
- Deliver the content you promised to deliver.
- Call to action: "For more information on our amazing tot classes," or, "Do you want your child to have this much fun? Give us a call at: 212-929-9980"
- Outtakes: is there some funny stuff that you recorded that is memorable but is an outtake? Try it! Making it funny and memorable engages your audience even more.
- For easy editing: both Mac and PC have FREE easy edit tools
- Time to do this?? Engage your students to talk about their experiences, have them tape themselves, and offer a gift from your shop or offer a free class. Your students are your most ARDENT supporters!! Make sure they voice their opinion or share in their success or the success of their classes with you.
I especially loved this video of Urban Arts Exposure capturing her students giving a testimonial! You can't have a better advertisement than that for your website.
Una mas! It's EASY!!
With Dance Studios Web Design websites you can add as MANY VIDEOS as you want!